|Kohji Marumoto Ph.D
|Natural Science section and Risk evaluation section.
|Subjects of study and affair
- Development of a new analytical method for determination on low level methyl-Hg
concentration and investigation of methylation and demethylation processes
on atmospheric Hg
- Monitoring and assessments on total and methyl mercury in Minamata bay
- Training on mercury monitoring technology in Nura river basin in Repubric
- Research group on human health and natural environments in Yatsushiro Sea
- Field research group on mercury in global environments
|Work of study
- Marumoto, K., Sakata, M.（2007）Seasonal variations in concentrations of mercury and
other chemical components in air and their wet deposition fluxes in a region
facing the Sea of Japan. Kankyo Kagaku, 20(1), 47-60. (in Japanese)
- Sakata, M., Marumoto, K., Narukawa, M. and Asakura, K. (2006) Mass balance and sources of mercury
in Tokyo Bay. Journal of Oceanography 62, 767-775.
- Narukawa, M., Sakata, M., Marumoto. K. and Asakura, K. (2006) Air-sea exchange
of mercury in Tokyo Bay. Journal of Oceanography 62, 249-257.
- Sakata, M., Marumoto, K., Narukawa, M. and Asakura, K.（2006）Regional variations in wet and dry
deposition fluxes of trace elements in Japan. Atmos. Environ. 40, 521-531.
- Marumoto, K., Sakata, M.（2005）Mercury emission fluxes from soil surfaces and factors
affecting their variations, Chikyu Kagaku, 39, 183-196. (in Japanese)
- Sakata, M. and Marumoto, K. (2005) Wet and dry deposition fluxes of mercury in Japan. Atmos. Environ. 39, 3145-3152.